Open Hours are as normal and back open for business – safely and carefully
Restrictions have been lifted for the property market and we can once again conduct viewings and valuations, putting certain precautions in place to ensure everyone stays safe and protected.
We will be taking appointments for viewings and valuations again, with a few small changes to policy to ensure everyone remains safe and protected. Government guidelines will be followed, and extra safety precautions will be put into place by our staff.
We still offer virtual alternatives to in person visits, and we would urge as many people as possible to take this option if they feel at all uncomfortable or unsafe having someone in their home. These last few weeks have proven that virtual tours and valuations can be done accurately and efficiently without the need for us to be there in person.
We will not be able to visit anyone at high risk or self-isolating (showing symptoms or recently exposed to someone else with symptoms) as we don’t want to risk anyone’s health or risk spreading the virus further.
These are the guidelines will be operating under:
- We will ask whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewings.
- We will operate using an appointment system when conducting viewings.
- We will not carry out any open house viewings.
- We will strongly encourage clients to view properties virtually in the first instance and then only physically inspect properties which they have a strong interest in.
- We will accompany physical viewings and seek to maintain a minimum of 2 metres distance from others wherever possible and wear protective equipment.
- We will ensure that both the buyer and the seller clearly understands how a viewing should be conducted safely.
- We will not drive clients to appointments.
- We will ensure everyone will wash their hands with soap and water (or hand sanitiser if not available) immediately after entering a property, with internal doors opened and surfaces having been wiped down before they enter.
- We will do what we can to promote flexibility when arranging move dates, for example advising clients to ensure contracts have explicit terms to manage the timing risks presented by coronavirus.
- We will work with our clients and other agents to broker a new date to move where sales are due to complete and one of the parties falls ill with coronavirus or has to self-isolate.
- We will ensure that any keys are appropriately cleaned before handover.
- We will not conduct viewings in properties where tenants are symptomatic or self-isolating, or where it has been determined that they are clinically extremely vulnerable and are shielding.
- In other cases, where viewings can proceed, we will conduct them in line with the precautions on viewings noted in the sales section.
- Any visits to a property will be made in accordance with government’s guidelines on working in other people’s homes and social distancing.
- If possible, necessary repairs, gas and electrical safety checks will be conducted in the period between a property being vacated and a new tenant moving in. If this is not possible and visits are needed to an occupied property, this will be done by appointment with measures put in place to ensure physical contact is minimised, for example with residents staying in another room during the visit.
- We will take steps to ensure any properties are prepared ready for new tenants, this will include cleaning to minimise any potential spread of the virus in line with government advice.
- We will consider how best to conduct tenancy check-ins for new tenancies agreed while broader measures remain in place, taking care to follow government advice on social distancing to minimise possible spread of coronavirus.
We feel invigorated and excited for our customers now that restrictions have been lifted and expect to see a large boom in the UK property market. We have so much love for our community and will now work even harder to provide the great service and reputation we’ve built in the local area – helping our customers reach their dream home, family, and financial goals.
As the fight against the virus continues, let’s stay SAFE, COMPASSIONATE, and THOUGHTFUL towards those around us.
Why we are loved locally
We believe that the highly trained team at ElliotLee are the perfect partners to help you with your property needs. Find out what people like you have been saying about us.
Another thing that makes us different
Everyone from the Directors through to the latest trainee signs up to a list of 9 core values that assist our daily work and ensure that we continually are reaching for the next level of performance for you. These values may seem small, but to us they embody our actions and are crucial parts of the DNA of our business. Find out what we stand for by watching the adjacent video.
Still unsure why so many people make us their number one choice?
Helped local homeowners secure over £1,000,000 over their asking price in last 12 months
Consistently hold less properties on the market than all local competition because our properties sell!
Over 90% success with first Open Home
Agreed over £40,000,000 in local sales in 2015
Lowest fall through rate of all local agents
Arranged and accompanied viewings on all properties
If you are thinking we just do things differently… we still do the same too. Only better!
Your property features in the windows at our prominent office locations. Our high street offices are prime foot traffic locations, which is an excellent additional method to market your home to potential buyers. Imagine your home’s professional photographs in a glossy frame in our sleek and modern front window display!
Our unique and noticeable boards can be erected at your property without charge. Recognised across our locality, ElliotLee oval shaped boards stand out against the rest for their aesthetic appeal, symbolising your home’s availability without detracting from the natural appeal of your property.
Our local offices are open 6 days a week with long opening hours so we are available for you, and we often work out of hours too! As home owners ourselves, we understand how potentially stressful your home sale or search can be and we endeavour to be available at times to suit you.
You receive a dedicated member of the team to manage your sale and you can meet them in our local office. As your property search or sale process commences and proceeds, you’ll find it reassuring to meet with the same knowledgeable and dedicated property consultant every time and at every step of the way.
We are owner managed – in fact, you will regularly see both Elliot and Lee. Both of these property pioneers truly know the industry, the local areas, and are genuinely interested in your property. You won’t find a team who is more motivated to make your next move enjoyable and find out how we can serve you better.
ElliotLee are a preferred partner and premium agent with all major online marketing portals and are regularly invited to the RightMove and Zoopla offices for our insight into the future of property marketing. This also means added benefit for your home’s listing status on these online portals.
We provide you feedback on your property – not just whether the prospective buyer or tenant wants to make an offer or whether they liked it or not – we give you true and honest feedback from real potential buyers to ensure we work together in the best way to maximise your returns.
Our contracts do not tie you to us for excessive periods of time or prevent you from choosing another agent. We simply ask for a short term commitment in exchange for our promise to sell your property. Additionally, we are more than happy to explain any legal terms or questions that you might have along the way.